After creating a new SQL Source, a red "Sources Failed To Load" toaster message appears when attempting to use fields connected to the new source. This may appear in the index panel preview when configuring a content type or adding Designer Process steps that use the new source.
Check The Source Account Password
- Navigate to the Connections App and select Sources
- Locate the source then click the Edit button
- From the configuration window, check the username and re-enter the account password
- Click the Test Connection button (you should receive a green "Connection Successful" message)
If you do not receive the Connection Successful message, check the login information for accuracy.
- When the connection has been successful, click the Save button
Verify Accuracy of Source User Account Permission
Depending on the type of service account being used for the SQL source, permission settings must be set appropriately. Please refer to the KnowledgeLake Gateway Service Requirements article for account permission requirements.
For directions on how to configure a SQL source, please refer to the Adding a SQL Data Source article.
If the user account name and password are correct, the connection tests successfully, and the user account permissions are correct but you are still receiving an error, please enter a Support ticket for further assistance.