In the past, the KnowledgeLake Upload button in the Office 365 interface placed a button at the top of any open email you were viewing. Recently, Office 365 updated their user interface where the Upload button is now displayed in a drop down, such as below:
In order to get the button back into the email pane, follow the instructions below:
- Open Outlook 365 and Log in
- Click the Settings Gear Icon in the top navigation bar
- Click View All Outlook Settings
- Click the Customize Actions menu item under the Mail tab
- Scroll down to the Message Surface section
- Check Upload
- Hit Save at the top of the window
- Close the window.
You should now see the Upload button available in the email pane.