Last Revised: January 1, 2024
Effective Date for Existing Customers: January 1, 2024
KnowledgeLake offers a managed service that provides implementation and proactive care. This service is not included as a standard with the KnowledgeLake cloud platform. This post describes the work performed by the managed SaaS team.
KnowledgeLake Managed SaaS Engagement Brief
The following is a list of configuration tasks and daily monitoring that are included with the Managed SaaS service as part of your subscription.
- Review of taxonomy - Document Types and Metadata
- Design Security/User Access
- Design of Workflows (up to 2)
- Design Search and Retrieval Process
- Create Capture Workflows (up to 2)
- AI Document Classification, Separation, and Metadata extraction
- Up to 5 document classes and 2 sub-classes
- Up to 10 AI hints per document class
- Implement Office add-ins.
- Implement Data gateway configuration.
- Create Search Catalog
- Create Saved Searches (up to 3)
- Configure Export Location
- Configure Annotations
- Create Business Process Workflows (up to 2)
- Max of 5 OOTB Steps
- Max of 3 OOTB Routing Criteria
- Max of 2 Triggers
- Create up to 4 Workflow Task Layouts - Max of 5 Controls (questions) per Question-and-Answer Builder Gizmo. These can be internal user tasks or external portal tasks.
- Create up to 2 Pro Forms for data collection.
- Create up to 2 Processes with Start a Task Step - Max of 5 OOTB Steps per Process
- Robotic desktop automation (“RDA”) on one line of business application (up to 2 screens) to perform a “JumpTo” (RDA detects that the specified screen in a line of business application is active and places within it the KL RDA Button. When the button is clicked, data displayed on the screen will be extracted and used as the basis to initiate a KnowledgeLake Saved Search) action.
Managed SaaS – Daily monitoring
- Dedicated Client Success Team - You will be assigned a dedicated Support Team that will handle any requests for your account. This KnowledgeLake support team will know your implementation, use cases, environment, user groups, etc, and will have authorized access to your SaaS Tenant(s). This will facilitate a faster resolution with your dedicated support team.
- Batch Process Monitoring - A KnowledgeLake Representative, if granted access, will check in on the status of your processes once daily to look for any anomalies. If the KnowledgeLake Representative finds Capture Services batches in error, they will attempt to correct the issue after investigation. This could include a simple resubmit or contact you directly for more information. The KnowledgeLake Representative will not modify documents or metadata without consulting you first. From 8 am - 5 pm M-F. Central Time
- Work Item Monitoring
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) monitoring and resolution for the initial use case - If the KnowledgeLake Representative finds Process Services jobs in error, they will attempt to correct the issue after investigation. This could include a simple resubmit or contact you directly for more information. The KnowledgeLake Representative will not modify documents or metadata without consulting you first.
- AI Document Classification, Separation, and Metadata Extraction Configuration
- Up to 5 document classes and 2 sub-classes Per Year
- Up to 10 AI hints per document class
- Search configurations - (Does not include SharePoint column configurations) - The KnowledgeLake Representative will create unlimited Search Configurations as part of your defined use case.
- Solution Configuration documentation
KnowledgeLake will create apps users for personnel granted privileged access that adheres to a standard naming convention of KnowledgeLake.MSaaS for audit/tracking/ identification purposes. KnowledgeLake will also create an API token created with that user to enable batches in error to be automatically resubmitted.
Terms & Conditions
- KnowledgeLake will manage privileged users (creation and/or deletion) as staffing needs mandate
- KnowledgeLake agrees to revoke privileged access during offboarding events and/or transitions
- KnowledgeLake personnel granted privileged access agree to adhere to established SOC 2 Type 2 controls to maintain security, privacy, and/or confidentiality
- Eligible domains for the Apps User catalog must include knowledgelake.com
- KnowledgeLake agrees to revoke privileged access upon expiration
- Privileged Access may be revoked for KnowledgeLake personnel at any time by the owner of the SaaS tenant without prior notice