KnowledgeLake Search allows the addition, removal, and editing of pages in documents within Azure Repositories as well as SharePoint Repositories using the Edit Document button inside the viewer.
- When using SharePoint, editing a document will check the document out to the user who is editing the document via SharePoint's check-in and check-out functionality.
- When using SharePoint, editing a document will respect the configured versioning settings on your SharePoint site.
To edit documents in the KnowledgeLake Viewer
- Open a document in the KnowledgeLake Viewer from within Search.
- Click Edit Document in the ribbon bar.
From here, you will be given various options:
- Import Pages - Allows the selection of a PDF or TIFF to be uploaded and added as pages to the currently opened document.
- Save & Close - Commits all changes to your document and returns you to the KnowledgeLake Viewer.
- Cancel Changes - Removes any changes made in the document editor and returns you to the KnowledgeLake Viewer.
- Copy - Copies the selected page to your clipboard.
- Cut - Copies the selected page to your clipboard and will remove the selected page once pasted elsewhere.
- Paste - Inserts clipboard contents after the selected page.
- Delete - Removes the selected page from the document.
- Rotate Left - Rotates document 90 degrees counter-clockwise.
- Rotate Right - Rotates document 90 degrees clockwise.
- Rotate 180 - Flips the document vertically.
- Hotkey List - Show the available hotkeys in the Document Editor.
You can also Move Pages to different positions in a document by clicking and dragging them in the page viewer within the Document Editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.