I populated a date field using Learn or Barcodes and it stops for index with the field showing as empty.
The date picker showing as empty could be because there is no value present, If you check in the Monitor to make sure there is a value present and it still isn't showing, there are a few things that could be happening. To determine the best course of action:
- Open the Monitor.
- Locate your batch and Click the Name of the Batch or highlight the batch and click Actions and select View Batch.
- Highlight the Document containing the value you are checking.
- Look under the Index Properties section to find the field and value you are working with.
- Determine if this property has a value.
The property does not contain a value
KnowledgeLake was unable to OCR or populate this field somewhere in your process. Check the Learn Properties and Supporting Properties in the document metadata to determine if this issue was caused by Learn. If not, double check your process to make sure nothing went wrong.
The property contains a value
The date property must be filled in with a value in a valid date format to be shown in the date picker. Valid date formats are:
YYYY-MM (Defaults to 1st Day of Month)
|YYYY (Defaults to 1/1 of Year)||2015|
|MMM DD YYYY||Mar 25 2015 or March 25 2015|
|DD MMM YYYY||25 Mar 2015 or 25 March 2015|
|UTC String||Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:00:00 GMT|
- Commas are ignored
- Letters are case insensitive
Please sign in to leave a comment.