When configuring activities in process designer that require that I select a field, my reserved words filled out by Connect, Capture, or Capture Server Pro are not available options.
For a list of these reserved words, reference the Reserved Words article.
Configuration drop downs are populated based off of fields that have been added to content types in the Connections app. These can be added to any content type by following these instructions :
- Open the Connections App and select Destinations
- Click the Destination of your choice, what you choose will not effect the end result
- Select a content type from the content type list or click Add Content Type if you are in destination type that allows this
- At the top of the content type page, select Add Field
- Ensure the name of the fields you add are identical to the reserved word you are wanting to utilize
- Any fields added should show up in process designer activities such as Insert into Data Source and Route to Activity after a browser refresh
NOTE: Best practices would be to hide these fields by deselecting the Visible option for that field on the content type page. This will remove the field from the index panel for users, but they will remain in configuration options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.