We’re excited to announce the November update for KnowledgeLake Cloud, This update will be deployed to customer’s over the next couple of weeks. Please be on the lookout for communication around your update.
New Navigation and Widget Options
The new customizable widget system enables users to personalize their home screen by adding, removing, or reordering application tiles and widgets. In conjunction with the collapsible navigation and refreshed UI we hope to provide our clients a cleaner, more modern interface that can be personalized to fit their needs.
Preview in Upload
Users now have the option to view their documents while using the Upload app. This will allow them to see the important information on that page that needs to be provided for indexing.
Import from On-Premises File Directories
With the addition of a file system source that gets added via Data Gateway, we are now able to import files via directory watcher, CSV, and XML directly from on-premises file systems.
Other Notable Features
This release has so much to be excited about as well as a host of quality improvements. Here is a list of the highlights for this release:
- Machine Learning Speed and Accuracy Enhancements – Documents can now be classified and metadata extracted 350% faster.
- Text Based Pre-Classifier – Preview feature that drastically improve Machine Learning’s classification performance for clients that have a large number of digital fingerprints.
- Reporting – Allow administrators to monitor user and platform performance directly from the KnowledgeLake App.
- Cloud API –The KnowledgeLake REST-based API featuring an API token system allows clients and partners to interact with batches and work items through integrations.
- Multi-Select in the Monitor – Administrators can now save time and frustration by multi-selecting batches in the Monitor and then performing high level actions like resubmit, stop, and delete.
- Date format support during indexing – Allow users to index dates more conveniently without using the mouse by accepting keyed values containing ‘-‘, ‘/’ and 2 or 4 digit years.
- Export Metadata to XLSX – The metadata from a search can now be exported to an XLSX workbook allowing users to build custom reports from their search results.
- Resize and Reorder search results - Administrators and Search users can now drag and drop their search result columns to reorder and resize the result columns, the reordered and resized column configuration will be saved with a search.
- Field Library – Fields can now be reused between content types in your Azure or File System Repository, the field library supports import and export of fields which should greatly reduce the amount of time spent creating taxonomy.
- Recycle Bin – Added a two-step recycle bin for managing deleted content in Azure.
- KnowledgeLake List – An Administrator can now create a reusable list of values to be referenced in behaviors without the need for an external data source.
- New Validation Behaviors for Field Styles – New behaviors to validate that numbers, currency, or boolean values are in valid formats, this will help with common OCR issues like a period being used in place of a comma.
- Print – Users can now print their documents directly from the KnowledgeLake Viewer.