Learn what’s new in the KnowledgeLake Summer 2022 Update.
No Code RPA Design Studio Now Available
The RPA Design Studio is now available. It is a visual RPA design studio that enables power users to create and implement robotic process automation (RPA) and robotic desktop automation (RDA) workflows via an intuitive no-code, drag and drop interface. The RPA design studio allows you to build workflows quickly and easily without additional development.
Check out our instructional video to learn how you can easily build RDA Automations with the new Studio.
User Feedback for Machine Learning
Enhancements to the Index app now allow users to easily provide feedback on the classification of documents they are validating. That feedback is then used to continually improve classification by reinforcing positive matches to Fingerprints and minimizing negative ones.
For more information, reference the Learn Feedback article in our Knowledge Base.
Search & View Improvements
We have made several improvements to both the Search and View user experiences for this update:
- New Viewer Options – When building a search, you may now choose the default behavior for opening the viewer from the search results: open in a separate tab or open in the same tab as the search. Opening in the same tab has the following benefits:
- The document will be ready to view more quickly.
- You can easily navigate back to your search results from the viewer.
- You can move between documents from your search results without ever having to leave the viewer itself.
- Grouping for Search Filters - We now provide a way for search builders to easily group filters together using clear, drag-and-drop tools. Like custom behaviors, this allows for more advanced queries to be constructed and gives a nicer interface for grouping together filters using OR conditions.
Amazon S3 is Now a ‘Bring-Your-Own-Storage’ Option
Organizations using the KnowledgeLake Repository with ‘Bring-Your-Own-Storage’ now have a new option for storing their document files: Amazon S3 storage. This option provides feature parity with KnowledgeLake Content Services and BYOS-Azure.
Other Notable Updates
- Clear Button Added to the Monitor – When filters are applied to a page in the Monitor, you will now have a button to clear all currently applied filters.
- Configurable Retries for the Upload to Destination activity – Retries can now be configured for the Upload activity to reduce errors caused by intermittent network issues.
- Option to Delete a Fingerprint Page – You can now remove specific unneeded pages from a Fingerprint in the Fingerprint builder.
- Improved Performance for Searchable PDF Conversion – We’ve made updates that should increase the speed at which documents are converted to searchable PDF.
- Retries for Import Jobs – A maintenance job can now be configured to automatically retry any file imports that have failed.
- Oracle Lookup Behavior Improvement – Like SQL, you can now choose to only perform a lookup using an Oracle source once a specified amount of characters have been typed in. This improves load times for tables with a substantial number of rows (one million or more).
- Names for Automatically Created Connections – Connections created by the Manage App’s Getting Started wizard will now use the name you provided in the wizard so you can more easily label those connections.