Either on the first load of the Scan App or after the software requires an update, you will be prompted to download the KnowledgeLake Desktop Client to use the Scan App.
Installing the Desktop Utility
- From the KnowledgeLake Home Page, click Scan.
- The Scan App will check whether the Desktop Client is installed or needs an update. If it determines you need to install the utility, you will be prompted. Click Download Desktop Client.
- After downloading the Desktop Client Installer, run the downloaded KnolwedgeLakeDesktopApplication.exe file.
- On the Install the Desktop Client page, choose an install path and click Install.
- Once you've finished installing, ensure Start the desktop client. is checked and click Finish to proceed to the Scan App.