If this is your first time loading scan, you will be asked to select a TWAIN or WIA scanner driver from your computer scanner list as well as some scanner settings.
Choosing a Scanner
- If this is your First Load of the Scan App, skip to Step 4.
If you need to change your scanner settings after the first load, select Create a Batch or load a Scan Profile from your profile list on the Scan Home Page.
- Click the Settings tab in the ribbon bar.
- Click Configure Scanner.
- Choose your scanner and click Next.
- Configure your scanner settings and click Save.
NOTE: A chosen scan profile will overwrite these settings if predefined.
- Color Mode - Choose if you are scanning in black & white, grayscale or color.
- Paper Size - Choose your desired scanned page size.
- Resolution - Choose the dpi you would like to scan at. 300dpi is recommended.
- Page Orientation - Choose if you are scanning landscape or portrait images.
- Scan Type - Choose if you are scanning single-sided (simplex) or double-sided (duplex).
- Open Driver Dialog - Choose to load your scan driver dialog that will overwrite the above settings.
Once complete, you can continue to Scanning Documents in Scan.