Issues that were discovered during a QA cycle and not resolved are listed below. If encountered and a priority to be resolved, please enter a ticket with KnowledgeLake Support.
Updated May 2020.
- Users who had any apps open in their browser during an upgrade will need to refresh their browser before they can continue to use the apps.
- Using the SharePoint Content Organizers, Uploaded Files from KnowledgeLake may not route automatically.
- Using the Remove Specific Characters behavior to remove UTC date formatting characters from date and time columns will invalidate the date values. It is strongly recommended that you do not remove the following characters: T Z : . - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- When installing the Gateway Service, you must use a trusted domain user or the service will not start.
- The % and # symbols are not supported in file and folder names when uploading to SharePoint Online.
- Images that are larger than 30,000 pixels in any dimension, or larger than 8,400 pixels on the subsequent pages, cannot be converted.
- Having Auto-Records Declaration Enabled and Require Check-Out for Edit Disabled in SharePoint Online will cause Upload to Destination to fail to upload a batch
- When downloading multiple files from your search results, ensure you have any pop-up blocking features disabled.
- Editing a text annotation that came from KnowledgeLake Imaging shows an icon in the middle of the edit area
- If a search term is both required and invisible, a red toaster will display the message “Failed to Execute Search. Correct highlighted filters and try again.”
- Running multiple exports to the same folder with the same name will overwrite any existing CSV files from previous exports.
- Export names with too many characters are cut off in the Previous Exports list.
- Changing labels in the customize filter settings currently does not work.
- Exporting two separate files in 2 exports will overwrite, not add to CSV data.
- Scrolling through rotated pages can cause the page counter to display inaccurately in the viewer.
- Older versions of Edge can cause errors when two users are editing a single document in search simultaneously.
- Using "Print to PDF" on certain versions of Microsoft Edge will print a blank page only containing annotations.
- Older versions of Edge encounter errors when importing pages into documents in the viewer.
- The FileType Managed Property in SharePoint does not support partial matching (Starts With & Contains).
- If changing your user in the Search App, you need to close your browser or clear your cache and refresh or you will not be prompted to enter a user when clicking "Authenticate & Search" the second time.
- Boolean fields in SharePoint generate a "Text" managed property. To search as a boolean, a manually created managed property will need to be created and mapped to a search term.
- When configuring an Azure Active Directory catalog, refreshing the Grant Access page while it is loading may cause the catalog to be unusable. To resolve this issue, sync the catalog and grant access to Azure Active Directory.
- Active Directory is still present in the Catalogs drop down but on-premise Active Directory is not supported through the gateway.
- After an upgrade, documents in the Learn Queue are no longer present.
Upload Office Add-Ins
- If your browser is open through an upgrade, Office Add-ins will load indefinitely until your browser cache is cleared and a browser refresh is performed (Ctrl+F5).
- Deleting a task associated with a batch in a process from the Inbox will not move the batch to the next activity in your process.
- Clicking the Last Page button in My Tasks and All Tasks results in an error.
- Clicking the Next Page or Previous Page button results in additional tasks being displayed or hidden.
- Items Per Page in the Layouts List displayed the wrong number at the bottom of the page
- Saving and closing a layout with nothing configured results in unexpected toasters.
- Page counts are currently missing for the Tasks Inbox
- Bots may need to be restarted after an upgrade for the viewer to display properly.
- Using the word "Scan" as a profile name causes a User Interface bug where the profile name will be shown in multiple sections of the app.