Issues that were discovered during a QA cycle and not resolved are listed below. If encountered and a priority to be resolved, please enter a ticket with KnowledgeLake Support.
Updated May 2020.
- Users who had any apps open in their browser during an upgrade will need to refresh their browser before they can continue to use the apps.
- Using the SharePoint Content Organizers, Uploaded Files from KnowledgeLake may not route automatically.
- Using the Remove Specific Characters behavior to remove UTC date formatting characters from date and time columns will invalidate the date values. It is strongly recommended that you do not remove the following characters: T Z : . - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- When installing the Gateway Service, you must use a trusted domain user or the service will not start.
- Legacy Authentication Protocols are required for SharePoint Online connections. If the LegacyAuthProtocolsEnabled option is set to False in SharePoint Online, you will receive “Access Denied” errors when attempting to connect to SharePoint Online.
- The % and # symbols are not supported in file and folder names when uploading to SharePoint Online.
- Images that are larger than 30,000 pixels in any dimension, or larger than 8,400 pixels on the subsequent pages, cannot be converted.
- Having Auto-Records Declaration Enabled and Require Check-Out for Edit Disabled in SharePoint Online will cause Upload to Destination to fail to upload a batch
- When downloading multiple files from your search results, ensure you have any pop-up blocking features disabled.
- Using "Print to PDF" on certain versions of Microsoft Edge will print a blank page only containing annotations.
- Editing a text annotation that came from KnowledgeLake Imaging shows an icon in the middle of the edit area
- If a search term is both required and invisible, a red toaster will display the message “Failed to Execute Search. Correct highlighted filters and try again.”
- Older versions of Edge can cause errors when two users are trying editing a single document in search simultaneously.
- When configuring an Azure Active Directory catalog, refreshing the Grant Access page while it is loading may cause the catalog to be unusable. To resolve this issue, sync the catalog and grant access to Azure Active Directory.
- Active Directory is still present in the Catalogs drop down but on-premise Active Directory is not supported through the gateway.
- After an upgrade, documents in the Learn Queue are no longer present.
Upload Office Add-Ins
- If your browser is open through an upgrade, Office Add-ins will load indefinitely until your browser cache is cleared and a browser refresh is performed (Ctrl+F5).